Application & Required Forms
Application Steps - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
Thank you for your interest in the Women Explore Engineering (WEE) summer Camp offered by the Dwight Look College of Engineering. To apply for the WEE Summer Camp please complete the following:
- Before beginning your application, review the required application and recommendation forms found below.
- Gather all the information required for both forms before beginning the application.
- Apply by clicking on the "Apply to WEE Here" link found below.
- Submit a current High School transcript by email, mail or fax.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 979-847-8654
- Mail: Attn: Rebecca Simon
WEE Summer Camp
129 Zachry Engineering Center
3127 - Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-3127
*Note: Application process must be completed in one sitting. If you close your browser before completing all the required fields, all your data will be lost. Please allow enough time to finish the application in one session.
Apply to the WEE Summer Camp
To apply for the WEE summer camp, you must complete the ONLINE application available at the link below.
- > Apply to WEE Here <
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2014 WEE Summer Camp.
PDF Versions of Online Application Forms
The .pdf documents below are provided to help students and teachers prepare to complete the required online forms.
The online application must be completed and the high school transcript must be received by Saturday March 29, 2014.
Applicants chosen to participate will be notified by email no later than April 30, 2014.
Should you have any questions about the application or the camp, please contact email@example.com or call 979-845-7200 and we will be happy to assist you!